Monday, October 5, 2015

Animal Jam: Stupid Update

I don't know what's happening. I think it's an update. Suddenly someone will say, "What's new in Jamaa?" Is this an attempt to get us to talk more? Also, I noticed it never happens to my member friends. This is really annoying! I am rewriting this post and thankfully, it seems to have gone away. I am rewriting all posts to make it more enjoyable for all my lovelies to read. I see my old posts from about 2 years ago are really annoying. I acted kinda white trashy in it, and that seems to make everybody cringe. But it was probably a mistake and a very annoying one at that. It's Awesome TinyPride here.
Jammer Tip - How to make emotes!!! - The Daily ExplorerHow I'm sure we all felt with the update in place. Can you imagine the role-players..?

No comments:

Post a Comment