Tuesday, September 6, 2016

                      Hello

I am going to be posting here too, I am 10 and I like AJ. I really like trading and hanging out with Awesome TinyPride-my real life bestie too.

Fun facts about me:

I am smart, athletic, AND NEVER BEEN A MEMBER!  I like to earn a lot of rares in my free time.

I help my friends all the time with anything I can. I do my best, and we always get to where we need to get. ( unless we have a fight which is rare. )

My user is isaac6335 but if you want to buddy me use the user Vermillion10 I will use that account mostly because the other one is my brother's.

I am a guru of AJ knowledge. If you need help with AJ, I can help! From trading to scams, which we will do a post for, I know what to do.

 

 ~ Handsome SmartyTiger out.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment