Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Today's Post: Will there be more posters on the site? A Q&A I experienced on AJ

Hey jammers!
I recently got a question on AJ from Little ShyCloud: Will you have your friends post here too?

Answer: In the future, probably! It is very important to change your style once in a while to keep people guessing. But, you don't have to when people can have their own style. They can also do their own contests, trading parties, and more!

Another question, this time from Princess VonVine:  How often do you post? I want to know before I go on. I don't want to get bored!

Answer: Every day! Apart from my hiatus, the death of a pet, I will now post everyday. I'm home schooled, so there is more time in the day. Blogging can count as schoolwork!

The final question: Mister StrongPaw asked if I will host parties!
The answer: I will in the near future. My blog needs time to grow, like a plant. I have enlisted help to get people to look at it, and hopefully get drawn into it, so I get more page views. When we reach 5,000, I'll host the first trading party. By then, I will have some rares of my own and I will probably be making videos too. It depends on when I can release videos though, how fast I can become famous. Between videos and blogging, and when I post videos, I'll tell you, and the posts that are relevant to the videos will be in the descriptions. Make sure to subscribe! And tell everyone about this blog. It's so helpful, you can't imagine it.
Anyways, listen up. I reached 1000 page views today. That is awesome! Thank you. and today, I will have a panda outfit coming straight from Sarepia Forest ready for you from polyvore. Remember, my most loyal fans can buddy me! My username is Donteventryit , and my animal is a wolf with dark markings. Also, my email is minerva.gonagallTheRealMe@gmail.com -Awesome TinyPride out.
Animal Jam Cool Looks for Pinterest The face of awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment