Monday, September 5, 2016

Sorry For My Hiatus: Catching Up With EVERYTHING!!

Dear Jammers,
I see you there! Yet you haven't seen me for a long time. Well I'm back. Anyways, I have to catch up with everything in Jamaa!
The Lemur Heartstone
Guess what guys! The Alphas have found yet another heartstone. This is awesome! Here's a picture of the announcement:
 This is officially AWESOME! I know, this is the first one, but we all know now the animal. I personally wanted to go to Appondale and pretend to be a Madagascar animal. Lord, make this NM for all of us out here! I know you're there. Also, another heartstone! Woot woot! Falcons in da HOUSE! Here's another picture: 

Is this not awesome! Now members have THREE different options to choose from. I personally want a non-member bird. And yes, we have penguins. We meant a FLYING bird. That can't be that hard! Also, we have the.. Seashell Bracelet. I consider this a staple for nm and member guys and girls. Get yourself one for 450 gems! This is only the pink one. There's also a blue one, a green one, a purple one, a red one, an orange one, a black one, and a yellow one. In fact, there is 8 different colors! Wow! Also, backpacks are back! In their original colors. That's plain awesome. Also members get more items for their inventories. AJ, Y U DO THIS? WHY? But that's just my opinion. Smiley Glasses. Those are pretty awesome too. Those are the original ones. Check out the variations! Don't forget the Sunshine Galoshes, with all their glory:  My favorite variation, and color overall, is the light pink one. Check it out, members! And don't forget, the second non-member land pet, and the fourth nm pet overall pet is back! Honeybees, darling! Take a look at these little buggers, or should we say buzzers:  Imagine all those combinations! This is awesome! We also have the new members-only Adventure Command Post, which is also wolves only. Sarepia-Forest Adventure-Command-Post That was a picture of the entrance in Sarepia Forest. Also, let us not forget..
AJ'S SIXTH BIRTHDAY!!!!!
There's a birthday party you should totally check out, with some cool Alpha balloons. Also, there's the code we all want to know.. I think it's AJBDAY6 .
Enter that! I recycled mine so I can have the tenth one in 2020. Come on, it'd be awesome! I couldn't find a picture, sorry. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment